(effective July 1, 2022)
- PGY 1: $59,599.69
- PGY 2: $61,900.15
- PGY 3: $64,248.62
- PGY 4: $67,025.27
- PGY 5: $69,915.26
Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-monthly premium is paid by JPS in full for the resident and eligible dependents for the duration of the residency program.
JPS also provides disability and professional liability coverage
- This includes additional physician specific long term disability coverage through Physician Resource Services.
JPS grants maternity and paternity leave in accordance with the Family Medical Leave Act.
- PGY 1: $1,000 annually
- PGY 2-5: $1,500 annually
$1,500 provided for all new residents.
- PGY 1: 17 calendar days PTO
- PGY 2-3: 20 calendar days PTO and 5 days to attend educational activities
JPS provides the following for all residents:
- Cell Phone Purchase Allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- On-Site Meals
- Lab Coats
- Tax Deferred Annuity
- 24-hour Medical Library
- Direct Deposit
- Health Care (Flex spending accounts available for self and dependent care)
- Cancer/Critical Illness Insurance (Available for purchase by Employee)
- Worker's Compensation
- Educational Employees Credit Union (E.E.C.U.)
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Retirement 403(b) Matching
- Basic Group Term Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Universal Voluntary Life Insurance (Available for purchase by Employee)
- On-Site Wellness Program
- On-Site Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Military Leave
- Savings Bonds (Available for purchase by Employee)
- Employee discounts to health clubs, events, and more!